Join Our Newsletter For Updates & Get A FREE Copy Of “The Miracle Of Tithing” E-book.
- The Ark of Noah has already received hundreds of thousands of visitors where it is currently docked in The Netherlands. Johan, the builder of the Ark of Noah has had a passion to show the Ark to the world through the lens of the Gospel.
- When Johan learned about the lives of many underprivileged communities throughout Brazil, he started praying about how he could help. He felt led to seek support from the local church to pray and seek God’s wisdom and direction to best serve the underprivileged communities. It was decided…this was a message from God to bring the Ark to Brazil, where these communities, as well as many others, may receive the experience of hope. …..and what better time than during the Olympics so visitors from around the world can witness this amazing vessel!
- Johan decided the Ark doesn’t just belong in the Netherlands and Brazil, but he should bring the experience of hope through South America, Central America and North America. The Ark of Noah Foundation was formed from this desire to raise donations and bring the Ark of Noah from port to port spreading the experience of hope and the good news of Jesus Christ to millions.
- Please join us in this endeavor. Pray for us and the vision to bring the gospel to millions. Support us on your social media, spread the word, pray how you can help us with a donation, and visit our donation page.
- Pray about every aspect of this huge undertaking to bring the Gospel to Brazil and then to the World. Pray for open doors with the government, Olympic committee, local churches, local businesses and leaders, travel mercies for the trip from the Netherlands to Brazil, finances, good health for all the volunteers and staff and that many hearts young and old, be prepared to accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
How Long will the Ark of Noah be in Brazil?
The Ark of Noah will remain in Brazil for two to four years. During this time we desire to transport the Ark of Noah to various ports including Fortaleza, Rio de Janeiro, Manaus, Belem, Recife, Salvador, Vitoria, Santos-Guaruja, Florianopolis and Porto Alegre. At each port, visitors can come aboard, tour the Ark of Noah exhibit and learn the story of Noah and teachings from Christ. At each port, The Foundation coordinates with local communities to bring underprivileged families and orphans to tour the Ark for free. This undertaking is made possible by your donations.
What will Ark of Noah Visitors Experience Inside the Ark?
- An amazing experience await residents and visitors to Brazil. This spectacular replica of Noah’s ark exhibit will be an interactive experience to take visitors through the story of Creation, Paradise, Separation from God until the Great Flood and Noah. Core ending theme will be the new hope to survive, this time not through a wooden boat but by a living person, the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
- Each family will leave with a fresh perspective on several of the Biblical stories as well as a Bible in either Portuguese or English.
- Follow up opportunities will be given to the supporting churches in each port we visit.
Serving the Underprivileged in Brazil
- The Ark of Noah Foundation will bring thousands of underprivileged Brazilians to tour the Ark of Noah exhibit for free. In collaboration with churches and mission organizations, orphanages and social welfare organizations, the sponsored visitors will be invited, and depending on their circumstances be escorted by buses and brought to the Ark of Noah exhibit, check supercleaningservicelouisville.com.
- This undertaking involves not only donations, but is only possible through partnership and immense coordinations with radio and television stations, many supporting donors and sponsors in Brazil, and also include the endorsement of businesses, politicians, and many other organizations.
Vision for Ark of Hope Centers
The vision for the Ark of Noah Foundations doesn’t stop with the Ark of Noah exhibit. Through the sale of tickets and sponsor agreements with large corporations, the Ark of Noah Foundation strives to receive sufficient funds to build Ark of Hope Centers throughout the inlands of countries visited. These community centers will provide education, reading/writing, health care, hygiene, teach craft skills, and have a community hall which can be used as a worship center to teach the word of God, a place where the community may gather and receive hope through the Bible.